Friday, January 31, 2014

Terror At Orgy Castle (1972)


































  A young American couple on their European vacation stay overnight in a castle. Without their will, they get involved in the hostess' rituals and black magic initiations. Although, they are not taking part as followers but as the main interest...
  Zoltan G. Spencer's last movie but certainly his least. Besides the rituals and softcore sex in them, this movie is pure shit! Whether this is a good thing or not, it is left to you to decide. I certainly had my dose of the sexploitation fun that I was looking for. It is so bad that I actually like it. Approach with caution!
  Nothing exceptional or too weird here! Classic sexploitation acting, which is no actual acting at all, only this time the actors don't even get to speak. I suppose adding sound was too expensive so they went with a narrating voice to cover it up! One thing that really got me was the goat mask that one of the participants is wearing. Really sick!
Must watch this : , not! But if have to you should definitely mute it and put this sick bastard playing in the background. The result is downright far-out! Enjoy with a juicy burger!
Trailer 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067843/ 
You're deep into BDSM, right?
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
Majestic as fuck




No comments:

Post a Comment