Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Vampyres (1974)


































  Two lesbian vampires, who live at a rural manor in England, get their victims by seducing by-passers or hitch-hikers. They then proceed to satisfy their sexual needs and most of all quench their thirst for human blood...
  Yikes! José Ramón Larraz directs this milestone in erotic horror films! Incredible atmosphere, haunting sets, arousing scenes...The English is finesse is abundant and profound all around the film. Especially in the actors' performances. You can notice their dedication to their work no matter how sleazy the story unwinds to be. A must for any pervert with a liking for horror stuff or any self-respecting viewer!
   Marianne Morris and Anulka Dziubinska play the vampire duo and damn me but his is one hot couple. I wouldn't getting between them too even if I had to sell my soul to the darkness! They both stand up to their roles and provide some ultra steamy acting!
Must watch this : with any goth, satanist, vampire lover, lesbian, weird girl friend you have. Convince them that a sinful orgy is a must-do if they would like to liberate their spirits. Accompany with lots of red wine and set the mood with that shit. 
Trailer 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072354/ 
I left my dildo somewhere here...
I am telling she bit me. These are not needle spots...
Is that period blood on your lips?!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment